Saturday, March 7, 2009

Supreme Court Case Update...

So far, I have done internet research on my case Grutter vs. Bollinger. I’ve found 6 new resources to use on my project including articles on the case from CNN, NPR, PBS, The University of Michigan, Cornell and Findlaw.com. I am getting a good grasp on understanding my case, and the only problem that I am having is finding new information on the case and understanding the terminology used in some of the articles. Reading the articles is very helpful, however most of the information reported in the articles is all the same. I’m trying to avoid articles and resources that have strong opinions on the case either opposing or supporting so I can formulate my own opinion, but I am having a hard time finding any.

To prepare for next week I am going to try to get a better understanding of the events that happened leading up to this case being brought to the Supreme Court. I am also going to thoroughly read all of that sources that I found so far, find more sources on the case, and work on my blog entries on the issues of the case and the decision of the court.

No comments:

Post a Comment